Coco Carbon Copy
I finally got around to watching Coco Avant Chanel which was amazing. Even though I watched it online and the subtitles were terrible, but thankfully I took french in high school and could understand how bad the subtitles were. I forgot how amazing her story was and the beautiful rich history of the Chanel line.
I am not someone who is obsessed with labels. Not even a little. I have never sported a Louis Vuitton logo or gone out of my way to buy something with a D&G on it. But then there is Chanel. Beautiful, marvelous Chanel. Sadly, I am not wealthy. I am living below the poverty line, but in like a Carrie from SATC way. Although Carrie could afford labels, I cannot.
But I did figure out a way to make some Chanel logo earrings with just a few simple pieces from the dollar store.
Supplies —> Printer and paper, round flat pendant, chain, jump rings, earring backs, buttons, hot glue, bead glue and clear nail polish.
Step 1 —> Find a Chanel logo in google images and print it out. It will take a couple of times to get it to be the right size for your pendant. Take the bead glue and cover the surface of the pendant. Center your paper logo on the pendant and lay it down. Make sure it goes on flat, so there are no air bubbles. Then cut around the pendant. (was that confusing? If it is, let me know)
Step 2 —> Pour the clear nail polish over the pendant. Let it dry for like a day.
Step 3 —> While the nail polish dries, glue the earring backs onto your buttons. Of course this is just what I did, you can go ahead and use old earrings if you want. Or glue the earring backs right onto the logo pendant.
Step 4—> Measure out the small chain to be the length of the circumference. Take your glue gun and make a small strip of glue around the pendant. Push the silver chain into the glue around the pendant.
Step 5 —> Put 1 jump ring through the top of the pendant. Then attach another jump ring to that one.
Step 6 —> Hot glue the second jump ring to the back of the button/old earring.
Step 7 —> Put them on and enjoy!
Have a great weekend! Much Love.
121 Notes/ Hide
- locodominicana likes this
- exq-uisite likes this
- tayyllorrr likes this
- onosixin reblogged this from fabricstripsrubylips
- anythinginfrench likes this
- iloveaudreytautou likes this
- yellowcakemiix likes this
- memorymotel- likes this
- fedra-pf likes this
- poojangles reblogged this from fabricstripsrubylips
- wyntervee likes this
- acheapchampagne likes this
- thuntress likes this
- holyexpletive likes this
- lsdbabe likes this
- ash-beez likes this
- rosiesiman likes this
- dopeeee likes this
- apriltaurus reblogged this from fabricstripsrubylips
- cherokeelondon likes this
- youngweed reblogged this from fabricstripsrubylips
- easydotter likes this
- alarizz likes this
- bbyvoorheez likes this
- sjpobsessed reblogged this from fabricstripsrubylips
- inspireyaz likes this
- alliwntiseverything likes this
- typicallykelly likes this
- wyattmcallister likes this
- vickiro likes this
- shelbydylane likes this
- harrisonstonemisc reblogged this from fabricstripsrubylips
- beebo9 likes this
- xiamdolleyesx likes this
- thisgreyspirit likes this
- jstemps reblogged this from fabricstripsrubylips
- aogds likes this
- goddessofcapriciousness likes this
- nickolmarie likes this
- jackieonasty likes this
- youknowmenot likes this
- sugarhighsandslashytoppings likes this
- ktenlove likes this
- allorn0thing likes this
- aikosai likes this
- acid-palace reblogged this from fabricstripsrubylips
- resourcefulgirl likes this
- blerghmixedfeelings likes this